Monday, January 18, 2010

Careers.

I believe that is is very important to be passionate about your job mainly because its something you have to do all of your life and why would you do something you hate instead of like, I know my mom works at advocare and its not exactly what she would like to be doing right now but she has the experience to do many things with her skills which will eventually lead to something my mom loves to do. knowledge is key in the passionance of your job but thats all based on stepping stones eventually leading up to something we will love to do once the time and hard work has payed its due so i think its aq life asset to love what your doing and to be the happiest you can doing it. With the rest of my life i plan on having a desirable dream and a accomplished job, i would like to be a plumber or electrician for my life career because theres money to be made in those trades and i believe it will set the foundation of my life once i have reached those particular steps. I plan on reaching my goal by first going to college to take up my first years apprenticeship of which i will have to take a test to first initiate the process to see if i get into that college, after my college and trades years i plan on going to a self owned and operated company and applying for a apprenticeship to soon become a journey man of trades involving what i have chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment